2.08.2011

A Mighty, Mighty Good Man

I am married to my very best friend.  I could not be prouder of him.  He goes to work every single day, regardless of the horrid weather conditions and long hours, and never complains.  And no matter how long his day was, he always cheerfully greets us and makes time to sit with Wyatt and give him some attention.  He lifts my spirits when I'm down, and humbles me when my pride threatens to topple me.  I thank God every single day for giving this man to me, and every day, I pray that God continue to protect him and bless him with His wisdom.  I pray that I am the wife he deserves, because there are many days that I wonder what on earth I did to be so blessed.  I love you, sweetheart.



1 comment:

  1. I love your post. I married my best friend and I can't imagine what my life would be without him. Thanks for sharing and joining us at Project 64

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Feel free to follow me, too!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.