2.14.2011

Project 64: Playing Catch-up

When I joined the Project 64 photography project blog, it had been underway for 4 weeks, so I missed a few colors.  In a couple of weeks, they're opening a linky so that procrastinators like myself can get caught up.  While those weekly contests have already claimed winners, you can still submit your photos!  It's not too late to start!  I've had so much fun, and I know you will, too.

Here are the photos I'll be submitting on the catch-up date:

WEEK 1:  YELLOW-GREEN



This photo has been my favorite jewelry photo for years. 
I use it as my logo for WyBeadery.


WEEK 2:  CARNATION PINK

On our way home from a week in New Mexico and Arizona, we stopped at
Cadillac Ranch near Amarillo.
Pretty fascinating kitsch.
(The spray paint is carnation pink, if you were wondering)

WEEK 3: CHESTNUT

I tawt I taw a puddy tat.  I did, I did!  A biiiig puddy tat!

WEEK 4:  ROBIN'S EGG BLUE
I cannot explain it....he's just weird.


WEEK 5:  GRAY

Early one morning right after a night of snow.  It was pretty foggy out,
and everything was covered in a layer of frost crystals.

3 comments:

  1. Of these, yellow-green is my favorite with grey a close second. I love when light plays a big part in a photo.
    May I presume Robin's Egg blue is your little one? He's adorably funny!
    Now I need to play catch-up too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, he's all mine. He jusy may end up a comedian when he grows up. Makes me laugh all day, every day.

    I'm right there with you...those are my two favorites, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos capturing the different colors. Love the yellow green shot.

    I played catch up this week too.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Feel free to follow me, too!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.