4.14.2011

Theme Thursday & Momma In Focus Friday

I've been weaning myself from the computer a bit this week since summer's on it's way and I'll be spending so much time outside.  Plus, Wyatt is super fun right now, and I'd rather be playing with him than sitting in front of this screen!

I'm still snapping away with my camera, and here are my submissions for a couple of my favorite photo blogs that I'm following!

This week's theme for Theme Thursday was "transportation."  I decided to opt for my favorite mode of transport in the spring:  my bicycle!  On beautiful days, I'd much rather hop on this with Wyatt in his trailer being pulled behind me.  We ride to the church for bible study and to the park to play. 









The next blog, Momma in Focus Friday, encourages moms to get in front of the camera with their kids.  The prompt for this week was "jammies."  Uh, I wasn't too excited about that, but I got over it.  You can tell we had just both woken up...my hair was all sticky-uppy, and we both have sleepy eyes!  I don't technically own any "jammies."  I just wear knit shorts and a tank top or t-shirt, but Wyatt is always stylin'.


One Day At A Time

9 comments:

  1. I think you both look cute and I wouldn't have even guessed that you just woke up;0. Great job linking up and getting in your jams with your little man! He is such a cutie pie!! By the way that bike is so awesome! Love it. Happy Friday to you friend. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! What a wonderful transportation picture. I love it. How nice it is to ride your bike to bible study and the park. Love your momma and me shot too. We get a lot of our pictures in our jammies around our house. That seems to be when the kids are at their cutest. Thank you for linking up with Theme Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yalls bed head is too cute! love your jammie pictue. makes me want to go snuggle my little ones a little longer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I don't really have jammies- I usually wear the same as you do in the summer & lounge wear in the cooler months. That way if I walk out to get the mail before I have pulled myself together for the day it isn't so obvious that I am slacking :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Wyatt's expression in this pic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pajama picture! I don't have a set pair of jammies either, usually just throw on a long T-shirt or an old pair of shorts lol:)Good to see I'm not the only one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your little dude's expression is just priceless in this pic! :)

    Love the bike. We just got a bike trailer and have started taking our little one in it. So much fun! And perfect for this nice weather.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome work! Stop by and see what is waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Feel free to follow me, too!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.