4.21.2011

Theme Thursday: Shadow

When I logged onto the computer this morning, I was ecstatic to learn that my photo was chosen as one of the top 5 over at Theme Thursday last week!  I did a little happy dance in my chair!  I feel so encouraged to continue trying new things with my camera!




This week's theme was Shadow.  Immediately in my mind when I read this prompt, I envisioned a beautiful wrought-iron scrollwork's shadow being cast across a garden.  But since my garden is also temporarily located in my mind, and none of my neighbors had such an iron arbor, I decided to go back to my favorite default subject:  Wyatt. 




5 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by...great capture!! Love the angle on the photo
    Have a good one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shadow here! cute little Wyatt too! thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're too funny. I love that you have such a wonderful thought process though. I have to say this shot is great too! The shadow is so perfect and clear. Love it! Thank you for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurray for you! Precious shot- two Wyatts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEAH!! COngrats that is really awesome/exciting!! you deserved it with this cute shot!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Feel free to follow me, too!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.