5.09.2011

Momma in Focus Friday: Black & White

I know I'm totally late linking up for Momma in Focus Friday, but I didn't get a chance to focus on anything last week...crazy busy!  I missed linking up the week before, and I really wanted to make sure that I didn't miss this week, too, just because life gets nuts sometimes. 

Today was the last MOPS meeting of the year...my very last as director.  The meeting was very bittersweet.  I have absolutely loved every minute of leading MOPS, but I am so ready to enjoy the group as just another mom. 

On the way home, I decided that another 90 degree day called for a carwash.  My Jeep has not been washed since the blizzard a couple of months ago, and it literally was difficult to discern what exact color was under all of the dirt, sand, and salt residue.  


I think Wyatt enjoyed "helping" me a little too much.  I shot in monochrome, but quite honestly, my black bikini paired with my albino skin could just as easily have qualified the picture as black and white on their own merit.  Don't worry, I soaked the boy down until he cried uncle after I got the picture.


One Day At A Time

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Feel free to follow me, too!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.