5.27.2011

Momma In Focus Friday: Love

This week's theme over at Momma in Focus was "love." 

Pretty easy prompt for a picture with me and my little buddy in it:  there's no one I love more!  I took this picture last night during bathtime.   Bathtime isn't really my favorite time of the day because I usually get splashed until I'm soaked, and he wails when I have to rinse his hair out, but I love this shot!  I think you can tell we love each other...?
I set the timer to take a burst of 3 shots.  Wyatt's bathroom is itty bitty, and the only light source is the incandescent fixture above the sink, so it's pretty grainy, and even after adjusting the temperature, I still didn't like the color, so I converted it to black and white. 


One Day At A Time

6 comments:

  1. oh my gosh I am so happy to hear that someone else is not fond of getting soaking wet!!! I sit there and wonder why I ever shower because it's practically a bath for me too! haha This shot is precious!! Love the natural laughter and in the moment bond shown here!! You two are adorable! Thanks for linking up friend and I pray that you have a wonderful and blessed weekend! I appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this photo!!! Seriously! It is so worth it for that cute expression.

    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! We get seriously wet at bath time too.

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just love the ability to convert to b&w??!! I do that on many a photo where the colors are just too off to fix. Love this everyday moment you captured.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the photo! Precious!
    I'm a new follower.
    Amy's Life @
    www.amyclairejacob.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Feel free to follow me, too!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.