5.20.2011

Project 64: Asparagus

I am so grateful for my little Pooky Bear's love of nature.  Every single day, barring thunderstorms, we spend as much time as possible outdoors exploring.  I usually take my camera along because he always finds things that I've rarely stopped to really appreciate.  This seed head of a common weed, for example.  I can't even get over the details that God puts into the smallest things...things that we humans try to eradicate from our yards and gardens.  Silly us.





project64 button

7 comments:

  1. Oh, I so agree.
    I think you nailed the color and the weed reminds me a little of asparagus. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the prettiest weed I have ever seen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so true!! when we actually take the time to look at these "weeds", we see how beautiful they really are. gorgeous picture of your "weed". :D i love the bokeh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous bokeh. Love the green.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite so far this week... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, weeds are simply flowers in the wrong place.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Feel free to follow me, too!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.