5.09.2011

Project 64: Tumbleweed

What is it about this time of year that causes life to get ridiculously hectic?  Summer's on its way, and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel to all of my time-sucking obligations...I just hope it's not a train!

For whatever reason, tumbleweed was really difficult for me.  It wasn't hard to find tumbleweed all over the place, it was just hard to find something interesting.  While sitting on the back porch as Pooky played at the sand & water table, I noticed that our firewood that's stacked on our patio is a lovely shade of tumbleweed, plus it lends a fun texture to the photograph.  Here's my favorite shot:

P.S. This is another one that I laid completely sprawled out on the ground to get...good thing we have a fence now, or the neighbors might start to think I'm weird (they wouldn't be too far off!)


project64 button

3 comments:

  1. My tumbleweed was no where as texturally interesting as this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it. And I like that you sprawl out on the ground to get good pictures. I'm too lazy and embarrassed to do that. I'm getting better at not caring what other people think though. I like your new layout, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Very interesting angle and perfect color!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Feel free to follow me, too!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.