5.08.2011

Theme Thursday: Dessert


I know this is Theme Thursday, and I'm posting on Sunday, but it could not be helped.  My life is about to get a lot slower after this week:  I'm handing over the reins to MOPS (Moms of Preschoolers) after two years of directing it.  I've been so blessed by all of the other Mommas and their babies, and I've built real, life-long friendships.  I am ready to be lazy for awhile, though....well, my kind of lazy.

Wyatt and I were outside, watering the plants, and the ice cream truck made its way into the neighborhood.  Since it was 90 degrees and he was already filthy, I thought, "why not?"
Can you tell it was decadent?
My little OCD boy who hates being sticky and hates spilling things just let it all go and thoroughly enjoyed his fudgesicle.
Momma had one, too...but mine didn't last long enough to melt.


1 comment:

  1. Mmm. Yum. Great shot! Thank you for participating this week! What a great share!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Feel free to follow me, too!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.