5.19.2011

Theme Thursday: Love

I know this photo is from a couple of months ago, and that some of you have seen it before, but I instantly thought of it for this week's theme.  My parents dropped in unexpectedly one evening while the three of us were in the back yard, and it really made our day!  Wyatt loves his Mema and Papa so much, and the feeling is obviously mutual.  This is one of my most cherished photos of all time.

P.S.  For those of you who think Wyatt is my clone, take a gander at his resemblance to my mom!



6 comments:

  1. What a sweet shot! Great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a wonderful photo! It's definitly worth posting a second time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How great it is seeing the love in all their eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hadn't seen this but it IS precious and I can see why you cherish it.
    Love gleems in everyone's eyes!
    Wyatt is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful picture. There is something so tender about grandparents with their grandchild. I can't imagine those days -- but I know they'll be wonderful.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love this capture. What a wonderful family moment. Thank you for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Feel free to follow me, too!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.