6.08.2011

Paper Mama Challenge: Your Best Shot

Chelsey over at The Paper Mama has challenged her followers to link up their best shot of a child.  This was excruciatingly difficult!  My Wyatt has been the victim, er, I mean subject of about a million of my photos in his 4 1/2 years, and he's so stinkin' photogenic!  I noticed that all of my absolute favorites of him are extreme close-ups of his face...I apparently don't take many of his full little figure...is that weird? 

It was nearly impossible to pick a favorite, but I finally settled with this one of him enjoying a freeze pop a couple of months ago.  I think it perfectly captures my little pumpkin-headed kid's quirky personality.  He's such a goober, and I love him with every ounce of my being. 


The Paper Mama

1 comment:

I love comments! Feel free to follow me, too!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.