6.14.2011

The Paper Mama Photo Challenge: Green

If laughter is good medicine, I should live to be about two hundred years old.  My son is a riot!  Here he is holding a mayfly that we found while exploring the neighborhood's empty lots.  Another one of our discoveries just about gave me a heart attack:  a 3 foot long snake!  I would've taken a picture, but you'll have to excuse me for instead scooping up my baby and dashing in the other direction. 

I'm entering this photo in The Paper Mama's Photo Challenge for "green."  That kelly-green blade of grass kept our delicate little critter friend from being mauled to death by my not-so-gentle little buddy.  From the look on Wyatt's face, I don't think he minded not being able to actually touch the bug!


The Paper Mama

1 comment:

I love comments! Feel free to follow me, too!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.