6.13.2011

Project 64: Timberwolf

Okay, so I know this one isn't going to impress anyone, but the OCD in me won't let me skip a week.  I picked up my camera for the first time in over a week yesterday, and I told myself that if anything in the color happened to find it's way in front of my lens, I'd link up.  Well, this little rubber lizard was Wyatt's toy of choice to follow us around on our walk....he'll do.


Hope you all have a wonderful week!  This week looks just as crazy as last for me...I hope I don't go another week without snapping pics...that was weird for me! 

I was super excited to log on yesterday and learn that my flamingo from last week won P64 for Salmon!  What an honor!  Cramming my hard drive full of JPEGs is starting to pay off!


Project64, Weekly Favorite Button

5 comments:

  1. glad the lizard didn't scamper away! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is perfect! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your winning flamingo picture last week!! It was a fabulous capture!! Cute lizard too!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to see it was a rubber lizard. From the thumbnail, it looked a little more ferocious! Congrats on your flamingo win. It's a great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought this was real when I saw it on Project 64, and wondered where you'd found it. Just a perfect color!

    Another congrats on that beautiful flamingo photo!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Feel free to follow me, too!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.