6.16.2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

This week for my Scavenger Hunt Sunday, I focused much of my lens time on the boy...and the two pictures that aren't of him are related to him...hope no one minds!  What can I say, I'm kind of consumed with  motherhood in this season of my life!  Hope you all had a splendid week!

1.  Emotion
Wyatt, pretending to be sad.  If you want a good laugh, click here to see all of his other expressions.


2.  Flower's Point of View
I figured that this must be what it looks like to be a weed...er, flower...that is about to be plucked by Pooky.  The wind was blowing wildly...I couldn't get a shot that didn't have a flower covering some part of his face...we'll all just pretend together he was sniffing that flower by his nose.

3.  Natural Frame
Okay, is this not the most precious little thing ever?  My mom found him dodging cars on a back road and brought him to Wyatt.  I know it's a stretch, but his shell is a tiny little framed-out house for him...hence:  natural frame.  To see the turtle run that I built for him while it was way too hot to do so, click here...he is an outdoor pet!

4.  Letters
This is an oldy but goody of mine.  I love old cars, and I especially love attention to detail.  This old Caddy with the engraved mirrors was gorgeous...I took several shots from lots of angles and framed a couple of them for Wyatt's big boy room.  If you want to see what his room looks like, head over to one of my very first blog entries ever by clicking here.

5.  Bliss
This photo answers the prompt twofold.  Not only is Wyatt in total bliss while playing at the splash pad, but seeing my darling boy so happy defines bliss for me.




14 comments:

  1. Love all your photos! Your boy is so sweet! Love the red hair! I have 3 kids and even though I'm a redhead, none of them are. :( That little turtle is the cutest thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your turtle shot! What a fantastic photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your turtle picture! That is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots! I love how your fingers frame the turtle, and your bliss shot is perfect! I also did a theme shoot for the hunt this week.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your flowers point of view - so sweet! and that natural frame is great!! he's soo tiny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, these are all so good! 1 & 3 are my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE that natural frame shot - too cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great set - I really love your Flower POV shot! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Natural frame is so cute, great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay, that turtle is absolutely the cutest thing ever. So tiny! And your photo does him justice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi. Loved looking at your photos!! The turtle and bliss is awesome! Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my stars...LOVE that turtle shot!! and what a sweet little find!! love it... clever... and so cool... my kids and I would have loved to find him! he he beautiful pics...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun entries, really like them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww that turtle is sooo cute. I've never seen such a small turtle. I love all the different emotions you linked too. Really cute. I also have to say that I think it is perfect that your son's face was covered by the flowers.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Feel free to follow me, too!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.