7.07.2011

LEM Photo Challenge: Sunset

Oh, how I love sunset pictures!  I love the colors that God displays across the sky when he puts the sun to rest for the day.  I love the warm glow that fills the air and washes over our skin.  I love the blessed drop in temperature on a muggy summer day.  I am very much looking forward to hopping over to Live Every Moment to see everyone else's link-ups for the week! 


I stepped outside of my box for my own sunset photo...and I'm so glad I did!  I took it while walking around with my son and my niece on Sunday evening...we were waiting for the sun to set so that we could start playing with fireworks.  While the two of them searched the ground for acorns and fossils in the gravel, my eye was skyward. 


2 comments:

  1. ooooh what a beautiful take on that theme. I love that burst of light.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Feel free to follow me, too!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.