7.07.2011

Project 64: Sea Green & Momma In Focus

This week has been fabulous.  Jason is still home from work, so it's kind of been our "vacation from our vacation" of last week.  We've watched a lot of tv, played board games, driven our R/C cars, shot off fireworks, stayed up way too late, gone to the lake....you name it.  Stuff we don't usually have time to do.

When I saw the color of the week over at Project 64: Outside of the Box is Sea Green, I was pumped.  I love blues and greens!  I've been searching all over for the perfect thing...and one of Wyatt's marbles caught my eye while we were building a marble run today.  We ran outside, grabbed some sea green sidewalk chalk, created a circle, and played a good ol' fashioned game of marbles.  It's about time we use these things for something other than a land mine to step on at 3am.

I'm also going to use this for my Momma In Focus this week over at One Day at a Time.  The theme this week is Patriotic...and this may be a stretch, but marbles is an American pastime, right?  At the very least, we're celebrating our freedom to have way too much fun doing next to nothing...and we're proud of it!  Yay, America! 






project64 button


One Day At A Time

11 comments:

  1. Oh- I absolutely LOVE the perspective on that shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say that you have captured an awesome angle in this shot!! Love the creativity and the focus!! Seriously, bravo!! Thanks for that link for the nightlight! I actually hadn't heard of it! We did temporarily settle for a cheapo princess nightlight form Wal-Mart so hopefully it will help for now!! I was so encouraged to know that lots of other moms and their kiddos have experienced a similar issue and have gotten through it quickly;0! Hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hate to repeat another comment, but the first words in my head were "that's so creative!" and it is, love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shot and the perfect color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect color match and I love the angle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty color find! I love the marbles! How great is it to have a vacation from vacation. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the perspective and the marbles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is perfect!! What a fun shot!! Love the focus on the marble and your great perspective!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous, great find and wonderful perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a shot! The marble and circle are perfect. Glad you had a good Staycation.

    ReplyDelete
  11. perfect match for sea green! i love that you know how to even play marbles!! great composition!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Feel free to follow me, too!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.