8.22.2011

Happy Thoughts

I've been having fun with Photoshop over the past few days....editing some of those random shots of this and that which have been sitting on my hard-drive for awhile.  I never thought I'd say this, but I love editing!  I guess I just had to get comfortable with the software and gain some confidence.  Here are a couple of my favorites.

I'm going to strive not to over-use this texture...but I LOVE it!  It has that linen-paper feel to it that I love so much!


How anyone can look at anything in nature and not believe in a Creator is so beyond me.
I took this picture this winter right after the record-setting blizzard.  Something really just struck me about these pots just sitting in the snow, waiting until the day that the snow melts so that they may be home to spring's flowers.

Another snow picture:


Another glorious moment God shared with me one early morning on the way into town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Feel free to follow me, too!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.