8.08.2011

I'm really doing this!

I am ecstatic to announce that I've decided to take the plunge into portrait photography!  Not even a year ago when I bought my Rebel, I had no intentions of doing so...I just wanted to be able to capture Wyatt and our everyday lives really beautifully.  So many of my friends have been extremely supportive and encouraging, asking me to photograph their children and families.  I nervously agreed.  After only a couple of shoots, I realized how passionate I am about photography.  Especially children's portrait photography.  So, here I go!

I am really doing this. 

This blog, WyTography, is my personal blog with which I participate in photo blog contests and share my random thoughts.  I've created a new blog page, Cindy Kay Photography, to display my portfolio and share sessions with my clients.  I would love it if you'd follow me on this journey!  You can also find and like Cindy Kay Photography on facebook, as well as WyTography and my handmade jewelry site, WyBeadery.  

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you!! It is a rewarding thing to take the little steps of faith to try something new and official!! You will do great Cindy!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Feel free to follow me, too!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.