8.14.2011

LEM: Aqua

This week has been busy!  I started officially doing portrait photography as of last week, so much of my computer time has been spent creating a blog page and editing photo shoots!  I did take a ton of photos, but I didn't have time to search out any of the prompts for my favorite challenges.  While antique-shop-hopping for props, I spotted this mailbox...thought it would at least count for the aqua prompt this week over at LEM!  I'm having so much fun...who knew that I could make money doing something I'm so passionate about?

Wanna see what I've been up to?  Check out my photography at cindykayphotography.blogspot.com.  I'd love your constructive feedback!  After all, my biggest teachers have been all of you through your comments on my photos on this blog!


2 comments:

I love comments! Feel free to follow me, too!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.