8.27.2011

Project 64: Blue

I took this picture out at my dear friend Jen's house.  Her place is so serene, and she is just a joy to be around.  For as long as I've known her, these lights have hung spanned high across these trees...just because she's festive like that!  I thought the blue bulb was a pretty close match to my Blue swatch...if you rub the crayon really hard when you color with it.  I really like this photo...especially since I had to climb on top of a rickety kids ladder, placed on the deck, to get it!  One of these days, I may just break my neck to get a shot!



project64 button

2 comments:

  1. The perspective on this shot is lovely. The colors and the depth of field add so much to the shot. I do the same thing, get myself in some precarious situations for a shot. Just remember to be careful :o). Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colored light bulbs is a nice idea. Emily is right, it's a wonderful perspective.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Feel free to follow me, too!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.