8.14.2011

Project 64: Cadet Blue

I almost had to skip this week for P64, but I ended up getting my color at the last minute!  I was scouting for new photo shoot locations, and while on a friend's farm, I spotted these two tanks.  I'm not entirely sure what they're for, but the one on the right is a perfect match to my cadet blue swatch that I've carried around in my pocket all week!  Yay!  Was this a tough color for anyone else?  It's like purply-gray-blue.  Not much is made in that color, so it seems. 



project64 button

2 comments:

  1. It was a harder color to find than I thought. Guess that just makes us look at our world a little closer? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a hard color for me too, but you found a great match! Glad you didn't skip a week! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Feel free to follow me, too!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.