8.05.2011

Project 64: Forest Green

I let the kid con me into buying a pineapple this week, even though my super mommy-sense knew that he would not eat it.  Sometimes it doesn't hurt to oblige his whims.  Turned out to be extremely sweet and delicious.   Plus, because I was right, there's plenty for Jason and I to share! 

For a glimpse at my ecstatic Pooky Bear posing with his "pine cone," click on this link.

Among the many other complex colors in this fruit, it was covered in Forest Green.





project64 button

4 comments:

  1. I love fresh pineapple, and I love your perspective on this shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really doesn't get any better than a good fresh pineapple...unless it's watermelon! Pineapple skin has so many great photo opportunities! I love your angle on this shot. Great detail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great shot, I can almost taste it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Feel free to follow me, too!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.