8.28.2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

1.  Old and New
Newborn baby Carter; octogenarians Clifford & Joella.


2.  Night Photography
A full moon about a month ago.  I need to figure out how to take a picture of the moon and capture details...this is as good as it gets for me at night right now!

 3.  Music
My niece on the carousel at the zoo...I believe the theme song from iCarly was playing at this moment!

4.  Cheesy
I couldn't pass up on this cheesy photo op!

5.  Sun
I love me some sun flare early in the morning!

8 comments:

  1. Love your cheesy opportunity! (stopping by from SHS)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work - love your take on old and new...and really sweet sun shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous shots - love Old and New the best! Visiting from Ramblings and Photos...

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the old & new!! so thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on old and new....and cheesy is just perfectly cheesy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha...love your cheesy photo...PERFECT!!!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm working on moon shots too - I have two photographers who have been great about teaching me how to do moon shots - http://kentweakley.com and http://my3boybarians.com - do a search for "moon"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely shots! LOVE your old and new!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Feel free to follow me, too!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.