8.25.2011

Texture Thursday

Every week, I go over to Audrey Sue's blog and oogle over all of the Texture Thurday entries, but I've never entered my own photo.  I don't know why...I have had plenty of opportunities with many of my photos...hmmm.  Anyhoo, I took this photo the other day at the zoo and my first thought was, "this would be great for Texture Thursday!"  I really haven't touched this photo other than to perform a clean edit by adjusting the levels and contrast.  I really like it!


Blogger is acting up and won't let me edit my html to add the button right now.  Silly blogger.  If you want to hop over to Audrey's page to see the other entries, or enter yourself, click this link:

2 comments:

I love comments! Feel free to follow me, too!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.