9.19.2011

Project 64: Sepia

Hello everyone!  In case you've been wondering, yes, I am still alive.  I'm pretty blessed to be busy editing photo shoots (!!!), so I've had to take a break from blogging for awhile.  P64 is the first photography project I've ever done, and I've been with it from the beginning, so I cannot fight the urge to press on.  I mean, it's only one photo per week...I can handle that!

This weekend, my small town celebrated with its annual Pioneer Day Festival at the new park.  I was honored to be asked to be the photographer of the Golden Anniversary Couples!  I was surprised to see that over 25 couples showed up for the ceremony to celebrate their marriages which have sustained at least 50 years!  How inspiring, right?! 

I also had the pleasure of being asked to submit "people watching" type photos to our local newspaper.  Seriously, I am ecstatic to see the photo credits!  I'll definitely shell out the fifty cents for a copy this week!  On top of all of that, I had two photo shoots yesterday, plus two during the week last week.  I feel like my dreams are coming true, and I'm having the time of my life!  God has been good to me, that's for sure.

This beautiful girl was enjoying herself at Pioneer Day.  She is half Malamute, half German Shepherd...and all goreous.  She had such a warm disposition, too.  I took this photo hoping her left eye would translate to sepia for the week...and I think it does!


project64 button

4 comments:

  1. I love when dogs have two different color eyes! This dog really is beautiful! Great capture of a stunning animal! I'm excited to see all your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you are still alive! And even better that you have so many exciting projects going! Looking forward to seeing the photo credits in the paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are amazing eyes! I love Malamute breeds. But, I'm a big-dog lover anyway! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!! congratulations on all your exciting projects!! how wonderful to be asked to shoot so many wonderful events. what a sweet pup! Great shot.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Feel free to follow me, too!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.