10.10.2011

Project 64: Brick Red

When I hopped over to link up this week, I was excited to see that my periwinkle entry won for the week!  What a great honor amongst so many terrific entries!  Thank you for picking my scripture cards...I've been leaning on those a lot here lately.
After a reeeheeeheeaaallly long weekend of editing, I hope you won't mind an SOOC shot this week!  When I decided a couple of months ago to leap into professional portrait photography, I guess I never imagined that I would be so busy.  It's a blessing for sure, and I'm not complaining one bit.  My confidence is definitely being boosted by my sweet clients' comments and referrals!

These little berries were growing on a tree at the zoo.  The hubby had the week off, and the weather has been exceptional, so we took the kiddo one afternoon.  If I get around to it, I'll post some more pics from that day...mostly of flowers, imagine that.


Project64, Weekly Favorite Button

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on having your Periwinkle Scripture card selected. The thought on the card is something we all need to remember. Your brick red berries are a great match this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty - great match for "red brick" week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations for the periwinkle win. You've got another beautiful shot this week. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Feel free to follow me, too!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.