11.14.2011

i heart faces: autumn splendor

Fall has long been my favorite season.  What's not to love about scarves, knee-high boots, hot cocoa, and jewel-toned foliage?  One of my recent shoots was with Ashley, a high-school senior.  She specifically requested the autumn leaves for her backdrop, and I was happy to oblige!  As beautiful as she is on the outside, she's even more lovely on the inside.  When I saw the prompt this week over at i heart faces, I couldn't resist sharing my favorite shot from her session.




Photo Challenges & Photography Tutorials

5 comments:

  1. Awhh, I love this image. What a sweet face, I bet you had an awesome session!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shot - I love the tones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shot - I like the perspective.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Feel free to follow me, too!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.