11.26.2011

Paper Mama: Smiles

This has to be one of my all-time favorite pictures of Pooky.  About two months ago, I bought my nifty-fifty, and as soon as it hit my doorstep, I was ready to play with it, so me and the boy headed outside.  The sun was setting on a beautiful summer day, and the two of us had so much fun just being goofy.  I love how his bushy hair is flying every which way as he runs, and that in his hand is an ever-present hotwheel.  Every time I see his smile, my heart swells with love for him.  


The Paper Mama

4 comments:

  1. The light in this photo is fantastic. Great job at catching so much energy!

    http://oliveobserver.blogspot.com/2011/11/photo-challenge-smile-via-paper-mama.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is great, I love the light!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Feel free to follow me, too!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.