11.01.2011

Simplicity Photo Challenge: Bloopers


Admittedly, I totally set up Wyatt for this series of photos, so I don't know if they technically qualify as "bloopers," but it's hilarious nonetheless.  Whoa.  Nonetheless.  That is a funny looking word.  Is that a real word?  Yup, just googled it.  Anyhoo.

So, Wyatt isn't a big candy eater.  Actually, he's not a big anything eater.  In fact, I often joke that he is a filter feeder:  he gets all of the nutrients he needs from the air he breathes.  Amongst all of the newly acquired Halloween candy were several warheads...you know, those uber sour, sure-to-make-your-mouth-water candies.  How could I pass up on this photo op? 
(I apologize ahead of time for the lack of editing...getting kind of tired of editing lately)
Here's Wyatt's suspicious, impatient face.  He wanted to eat the candy, but wasn't sure why I wanted to document it with my camera.

 Oh yeah.  That first taste of sickeningly sour candy. 

I think this is the moment he realized he'd been duped.

Being the incredible mom that I am, I told him he couldn't spit it out until I told him to.  Pretty sure that fight-or-flight reflex is about to kick in during this photo.

 Let's everyone welcome his facial muscles to the party!

 Okay, spit it out.  Weenie. 
This is his, "people call this candy?" face. 
Priceless.
Entering this one over at Simplicity for the "bloopers" photo challenge this week.

No permanent damage.  Unless you count the fact that he will probably never trust me again while I have a camera pointed at him.


5 comments:

  1. Awww. So cute! I especially like the middle one. Thanks so much for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots! That candy is so darn sour that it makes my face look like that too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA - very cute. I especially love the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so funny. We were going to give my daughter a lemon when she was a baby and take pictures but we must had forgotten to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute blog you have!! Congrats on your Versatile Blogger Award! I am now following you via Three Mango Seeds. I hope you will follow me, too! Many blessings to you!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Feel free to follow me, too!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.