1.09.2012

I Heart Faces: Best Face Photo of 2011

For those of you who know Wyatt, the boy has a rubber face...he makes some of the craziest expressions.  And while I adore those funny little looks, nothing makes my heart sing quite like a shot of my baby, being his sweet self.

This photo was taken the day I got my nifty fifty in the mail.  I took him into the back yard in the hundred-degree heat and shot about 100 pictures.  Silly ones, candid ones, serious ones.  But this one has always stuck out to me as one of my all-time favorites.


I Heart Faces Photo Challenge & Photography Tutorials

7 comments:

  1. Oh sweetness!!! He is ADORABLE!!! Great face to share!!! LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweetness!!! He is ADORABLE!!! Great face to share!!! LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...How sweet is that face?!?! So cute! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. Your little Wyatt is SO cute. What a great picture. Sweet as can be!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Feel free to follow me, too!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.