3.15.2012

Monkey on the Loose!

The past couple of weeks have been pretty hectic.  Wyatt and I have been running all kinds of random errands and our days seem to be filled from dawn 'til dusk with activities.  Yesterday was no exception:  bible study, lunch, shopping for a birthday gift, doctor's office for immunizations, photo shoot at the park, and picking Daddy up from work. 

We arrived at the park about 20 minutes early, so I decided to use my little muse for my test shots while prepping for the photo session.  I don't know if it was the shots or what, but Wyatt was in a particularly hilarious state.  I seriously love this kid.

Note to my photog pals:  these are SOOC...I have plenty of editing on my plate today!

Here he is, taunting me by sending handfuls of sand down the slide.  Where I was standing, it was filling my shoes and sandblasting my shins as it exited the slide.  Ornery.

 His impersonation of a crab walking down the slide.  I am not making this stuff up.

One of the many, many tiny flowers he picked for me.  

 Taming a wild dolphin.

Scaling the giant slide.

I'm not sure I'm ready for him to look so grown up!  How is this my tiny baby?!  

His favorite:  the swings!


4 comments:

  1. I love the one of him on the giant slide! He's getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love that one, too. I am amazed at how much his looks have changed this year. He's totally a boy...not a baby at all anymore.

      Delete
  2. Such Cute Pics! Sandblasting...LOL I was laughing out loud at that one. {HUGS}

    ReplyDelete
  3. These make me so happy - his expressions are incredible!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Feel free to follow me, too!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.