4.03.2012

iHeartFaces Photo Challenge:: Happiness

Yesterday was just gorgeous.  The boy and I went with our MOPS group to Shepherd's Fold Ranch for an Easter egg hunt with all of his buddies.  The ranch serves as a campground for summer camps, and is absolutely rich with beauty and serenity.  After the egg hunt and a picnic lunch, a couple of us moms took the kids on a long nature walk.
Wyatt was thrilled!  For him, outdoors equals HAPPINESS!

Please forgive the high-noon harsh lighting...even still, this is such a sweet moment of my little guy...captures him perfectly!


Photo Challenge Submission

4 comments:

  1. What a FACE!! He is thoroughly encased in pure HAPPINESS! :D Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me smile, what an adorable image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super fun shot. I love the yellow canoe and his awesome smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really shows his inner happiness ;D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Feel free to follow me, too!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.